A little Xmas cheer to everyone we know :-)
Hope you enjoy!
We are looking for a senior SAP SCM Business Manager.
It is to be based in the UK with some European travel, hence we need European candidates for this role.
Following the roll-out of SAP and a factory-based MES / Yield Reporting system to all UK operations, they have embarked on a major project to implement a SAP-based factory planning and forecasting solution (PP & APO). The project is targeted at enhancing both their service to customers and driving efficiencies and responsiveness through-out their supply chain processes.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to lead this initiative on behalf of the business, working closely with their operational teams and IT delivery team to drive the change initiative.
The successful candidate will blend operational experience and credibility, strong engagement and decision making abilities, together with the vision to facilitate a step-change in this critical area of our business. Success will be defined by your ability to translate and deliver the business vision of an integrated forecasting, planning and scheduling operation that is scalable and repeatable across all their UK processing operations.
Suitable candidates for this position will overwhelmingly come from a business rather than “IT / SAP” background; for instance a senior business supply chain manager / site general manager / planning manager. Ideally, will have been seconded to an implementation project to roll-out SAP factory planning and forecasting across a number of manufacturing units. As such, you will be a senior business manager able to demonstrate you have facilitated business and organisational change and helped shape and drive the adoption of new processes and ways of working.
The importance of this role and project is evidenced by the fact that the Business Lead will report to their Chief Financial Officer.
Initially 6 to 12 months, with the option of extension
Desired Skills & Experience
A recognised leader, with credibility and practical experience in a senior Operations, Change or Transformation management role
Record of achievement in managing and delivering high-profile process integration projects involving process, culture and systems change
Experience of working with SAP or similar integrated ERP package to deliver streamlined and consistent business processes
Record of business process change management
Record of success in staff-engagement and facilitating process change and adoption
Record of problem solving and solution delivery and orientation
Record of working with and influencing senior management/board level stakeholders
Knowledge & Skills
Factory planning and scheduling knowledge in a similar business / environment, and experience of both make to stock and make to order operations
Detailed understanding of the delivery of business change and of the full project lifecycle
Strong communication, presentation and leadership skills
Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic
Strong people and relationship management skills
Ability to quickly grasp business concepts and hit the ground running
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Change management / process transformation in meat, food processing or related FMCG environment
Strong delivery focus and clarity of purpose – a “completer / finisher”
High level of mobility / flexibility for an ongoing UK roll-out
They pride themselves on creating high quality products in both the UK and Denmark. As a business they are committed to quality and care and exceed many recognised industry standards.
If you would be interested in this role or know someone who would be, please let them know where we are :-)
If you are interested in moving forward with this role yourself, please provide us with your hourly rate expectations and ideal start date along with your updated CV.
All the best
Vips @ consultantbox dot com
Really pleased to let you know the second edition of our SAP consulting magazine is now live and available for download to your iPad.
News from around the world of SAP consulting in one monthly magazine – the only English language SAP consulting magazine in Newsstand today.
Get your first edition fr.e.e – click on the above picture to visit iTunes and download the our app, then visit Newsstand to download our magazine.
In this months edition:
- SAP HANA – discussed and explained by Thomas Jung from SAPLabs – one of the men at the centre of SAP HANA design and delivery
- SAP Radio - Game Changers from SAP – what are the decision makers saying about the ‘big questions’?
- SAP Training – the best training at a unique discount for subscribers of ‘ConsultantBox – SAP news and reviews’ magazine.
- Unique discounts for subscribers on SAP books, training, tools and every product/service in between – save money today.
- BW – SAP BW Best Practice.
- SAP Resume - What to look for?
- Scams – and how to avoid them.
Plus much, much more…
– the magazine will soon be available for Microsoft users too – we will notify you when this happens (all back issues will be available)
Do you have a unique insight on the world of SAP which you can share with other readers around the world?
Do you have a unique SAP tool, holiday apartment, book or tool that assists in SAP consulting, that you want to make available to the world of SAP consulting? Advertise or editorial – contact us today.
Don’t miss out on how the world of SAP consulting is changing.
All the very best
Vips & Simon
SAP Job – SAP BW consultant needed
Two SAP BW specialists for 9 months contracts
We are looking for 2 experienced SAP BW specialist for a client in Denmark. Both roles are 9 month.
You have experience in the following:
- BW application development and support
- Consulting for BW/BO based projects or enhancements
- Provide Subject matter expertise on BW best practices, standards.
- Ability to map high level business requirements into technical design & solutions
- At least 2 full cycle BW project implementations
- SAP BW 7.0 Skills & Certification
- Experience in BW 3.x & BW 7
- Familiar with data modeling and administration of BW
- Experienced in BW ETL data flows -design, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Familiar with BI Security concepts, Business Content for one or more core SAP ECC modules
- Good analytic & time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in high pressure situations
- Must have worked in a sustaineed support environment
- Experience in IP (Integrated Planning)
Scandic speakers only, please!
If you or indeed one of your colleagues fit the above, please do get in touch via mail on:
vips at consultantbox dot com
All the best